Login for Manuscript Submission
- Submission of the manuscript can be made at this website during August 20 – September 19, 2021.
- You will need to create a ‘user account’ at the symposium website to submit a paper. Please download ‘double column’ template file (*.docx) from this website to prepare manuscripts and abstracts. The docx files of manuscript and abstract as well as a PDF version of the manuscript have to be uploaded at this website.
- The length of manuscripts will be 2 pages for contributed papers, 3 pages for YAA and Ph. D Thesis and up to 6 pages for plenary and invited talks.
- Manuscripts not confirming to the double column template will be rejected and will not be considered for review.
- Ensure that texts and figures in the manuscripts are clear, legible, scientifically correct and free of errors.
- Please note that only contributed, invited talk and plenary talk papers provided in the desired format would be considered for publishing in the proceedings of the symposium.
- A participant can submit and present one manuscript only. However, one can be a co-author of more than one paper.
- Acceptance of papers will be communicated by October 25, 2021.
- Please note that only those papers that are presented in the symposium will be considered for publishing in the online proceedings. Users would be able to edit/modify the submitted papers via ‘resubmission’ till September 19, 2021.
- Ensure that the total file size ( manuscript doc file, pdf file and abstract doc file) must be less than 3 MB, otherwise system will not allow to submit your manuscript.
Template for contributary/thesis/young achivers award manuscripts Download
Template for contributary/thesis/young achivers award abstracts Download